Saturday, August 23, 2008

Willcox, Arizona


I finally went to see the Macumber's and Fleming's down in Willcox.  The new Fleming Thoroughbred Farm is awesome, and I was pretty impressed with the little bit of Willcox that I got to check out.  There are beautiful views of mountain ranges, and it was quite a bit cooler at night.  




As soon as I arrived, Kash gave me a complete tour of his new house... he really needs more toys, so if anyone can donate... so kidding.  He's got 
a lot to keep himself busy! 















Friday night we went to see the Willcox Football team take on Empire High School, which is located in Vail - yes Vail, Arizona.  Who knew?  


You might not have thought Willcox to be a big golfing mecca... oh yeah - across the Graham County line, it's all the rage.  Jarrod and Gerald are demonstrating how it's done.  





Kash is also getting in on the action. 




I was not my usual thorough picture taker, but I did manage to get some pictures of the Farm.  Not many of the actual people I went to see, though... I don't know what was going on... Here you can see just a little bit of the hard work everyone's been doing. 

No comments: