Friday, September 26, 2008

Willcox Part Deux

After ASU lost to Georgia (you'll notice there is no entry for that game) - I took another weekend and headed back down to the cooler country of Southeastern AZ.  This trip down didn't take nearly as long as first... 
We didn't do too much - Jake, Rachel, and Isa were there too!  It got chilly at the football game and I ate some more of Debbie's awesome cooking.  



Patrick decided to man the camera for awhile.   Jake and I are totally enjoying Debbie's dessert - homemade cherry pie I believe - and Wende Jo is just happy to be there!  


A boy and his truck...
Kash was a great host again!  







Baby Isa at the Willcox football game.  She loves the sport already.  















Time to get to work!  






I've got great video of Kash working that football - I'll see if I can get it on here. 




Okay, this is not football oriented, but athletic none the less.  

1 comment:

Karie said...

I must comment...not only are we officially linked on my end, but I finally saw Kash's kick butt dance!