Monday, May 31, 2010

Busy, Fun, Relaxing May

Hi!
This is the reason I got to celebrate my first Mothers Day :)


I love these Ladies!! What a birthday gift to spend some time with them.

The Bean!

I love Flagstaff and the Harris's! The brother and I were so lucky to be invited to join them to see comedian Ron White. Yes, this is the only picture that turned out. It was a good time!

Travis and I got to go to the lake with the Crouches for a great relaxing day. Too bad they live so far away!

Come on... too cute!

The dude is holding the car seat hostage. His demands are few, but serious, and non-negotiable: kibble, ice cookies, scheduled outside time every day.

Well hey...

This is where I am mentally, on those days that suck...
This makes me happy ~

~but THIS makes me downright giddy.

No comments: